Monday, May 3, 2010

A big decision

So the darndest thing happened -- after waiting months for Livejournal to fix itself, I gave up and started a new blog, so imagine my surprise (and annoyance) when it spontaneously fixed itself over the weekend, just a week after I'd created a new blog! Grrrrrrrrrr, very frustrating, but also fairly funny, I guess. So now I am faced with a dilemma - do I continue this blog, or go back to Livejournal? Such a decision, I just dont know what to do! I check livejournal every day to see my sister's posts, and I know they check frequntly too, whereas I'm not even sure if anyone is reading this at all.
It's these small decisions in life that leave me in a lather. I can't ever choose between the small things, but large things, lately I have been very decisive - My engagement ring, wedding dress and wedding ring have been chosen without a fuss, and I'm really happy with what I've chosen. But ask me to choose a chocolate bar to eat and I'm lost. A meal at a restaurant - an agonising decision! But rings that I have to wear every day to symbolise the greatest committment I will ever make?? A piece of cake!

In other news, I just talked to a friend who has just moved to Tasmania, started a new job and now has a new boyfriend! Wheeeee! So lovely to hear how happy she is and all her good news - compared to that, my wedding plans seemed almost boring!
We have booked our flights to Vietnam for our honeymoon!!! We are going for almost three weeks, which seems like an eternity,but I'm sure it will fly. I have never been on a holiday longer than a week, so this will just be amazing!! We dont have any other details yet, but just have our flights booked for the 4th Jan - 22nd Jan. Joy!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha- I can't believe livejournal fixed itself!
    I would like it if you went back to livejournal so i would get to see your posts immediately, but I do check over here regularly (although I did miss this one for a few days with children in the hospital, sorry.)
    ANyway, either thing you do I will continue to read your journals and enjoy tales of your wedding plans and lovely animal family!

    ReplyDelete